Ogden IT can come to you on a regular basis so that you don’t need to worry about keeping up with all of your technology needs. We will work onsite in your organization from 1-8 days a month, depending on your needs. You are also able to submit support requests at any time.
Can you answer “yes” to any of these questions?
- Can your team manage basic computer/printer/email troubleshooting, but have questions when it comes to more complex problems?
- Do you have a server onsite that hosts any of the programs you use in your organization?
- Do you wonder if any of your organizational information is vulnerable to online security threats?
- Could your team use training on how to better use your computer equipment and software?
- Do you suspect that some of your equipment might not be secure enough to protect your information?
- Is your equipment starting to slow down?
- Have you needed to make an “emergency replacement” of a computer, hard drive, printer, etc. within the last year?
- Have you ever lost important information because of a computer failure?
- Do you wonder if you are spending your technology budget most effectively?
- Nathan: can you think of other problems you see that we could add here?
Benefits of Onsite Services:
- Peace of mind: Your technology will be managed for security, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Cost effectiveness: Enjoy the benefits of an IT expert without the expense of a salary
- Ease of communication: A “real live person” is working regularly with your team
We look forward to serving you and discussing your needs… and the solutions!
The Techy Stuff
Ogden IT can help manage your technology needs using these tools and technologies, along with many others.
- G Suite (Google for Education)
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Servers
- Active Directory
- File & Printer Sharing
- Group Policy
- Windows Server Update Services
- School Management: RenWeb
- Church Management: Breeze CHMS
- Copiers: Canon, Konica-Minolta, Kyocera-Mita, LexMark, Ricoh, Xerox
- Printers: Canon, HP, LexMark
- Firewalls: Dell SonicWall, Untangle NG Firewall, WatchGuard Firebox
- Access Points: UniFi
- Switches: UniFi
- File Backup: Carbonite, CloudBerry
- Online Payment Forms: JotForms