Consulting & Training
Keeping up with technology is a full-time job. Computers, software, internet services, security… there are always new challenges and innovations!
Do any of these situations apply to you?
- You’re wondering if you are getting the most for your money you spend on technology
- Different reps from different technology solutions are contacting you with the “best” options and you’re confused
- Your technology infrastructure is aging, and you suspect that it’s time for some upgrades
- You’re frustrated by inefficiencies within your organization
- No one on your team knows much about current technology
- Your organization uses a lot of Excel spreadsheets to track information
- You struggle to keep all of the schedules/calendars organized within your organization?
- You find that certain information is only available on certain computers or programs so you are constantly emailing documents back and forth, or using flash drives to share information from computer to computer
- Your team “fights” with equipment or software programs?
Ogden IT can provide a balanced opinion on technology options, and help your organization implement the best solutions We will meet with you (onsite or remotely) to thoroughly understand the situation:
- Your needs (what you want to do, the end result)
- Your resources (finances, people, existing equipment or software)
- Your timeline (when you need the solution)
Based on your unique situation, we will provide a plan that you can allow you to manage your technology with confidence. Please get in touch to discuss your organization’s consulting needs.
Maybe your organization has some useful technology tools, but your team isn’t using them most effectively. Ogden IT can provide onsite or remote training on many technology areas, tailored specifically to your organization.
The Techy Stuff
Ogden IT can help manage your technology needs using these tools and technologies, along with many others.
- G Suite (Google for Education)
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Servers
- Active Directory
- File & Printer Sharing
- Group Policy
- Windows Server Update Services
- School Management: RenWeb
- Church Management: Breeze CHMS
- Copiers: Canon, Konica-Minolta, Kyocera-Mita, LexMark, Ricoh, Xerox
- Printers: Canon, HP, LexMark
- Firewalls: Dell SonicWall, Untangle NG Firewall, WatchGuard Firebox
- Access Points: UniFi
- Switches: UniFi
- File Backup: Carbonite, CloudBerry
- Online Payment Forms: JotForms